We are here to help you, so if you would like a free, no obligation discussion with one of our specialist family team, please call us now on 0808 168 8677 or complete a Free Online Enquiry and we will be delighted to help you.

Our offices


Do you Have a Complaint?

We hope you will have no complaint but to underline how seriously we take complaints, we have a set out below a  Complaints Procedure :

If you wish to leave a review then please do so by following this link:

Leave a Review

To raise a more formal complaint:

Raise any complaint first with the Fee Earner assigned to your matter, including any complaint about your bill.

If this does not resolve it satisfactorily, tell the Supervising Solicitor responsible for your case, their name can be found on your client care letter.

If this does not resolve it satisfactorily, contact Karen Rieveley, the Complaints Handling Director nominated by the practice to ensure prompt and thorough investigation of any complaint by emailing

You will receive a response within 48 hours from the Complaints Handling Director (or designated person) and a full response within 21 days.

Please quote our full reference. He/she will then open a file for the complaint and commence our formal Complaints Procedure (a full copy of which is available on request).

We hope this will resolve any query before it becomes a problem. If it is still unresolved at this stage you can take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. Normally, you will have to bring your complaint to them within 6 months of receiving a final response from us about your complaint and 6 years from the date of the act or omission giving rise to the complaint or alternatively 3 years from the date you should reasonably have known there are grounds for complaint (if the act/omission took place before 6 October 2010 or was more than 6 years ago).

The address of the Legal Ombudsman is:

PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

Telephone: 0300 555 0333

Should you wish to complain about matters such as dishonesty, misappropriation of your money or discrimination of any sort, then you can raise your concerns to the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Please follow the link below:

Here you will be able to download the relevant report form and send it to the reports team the address provided on this page.

Disputing Bills

Kindly note that you have the right to object to your bill by making a complaint to the appropriate body referred to above and/or by applying to the Court for an assessment of the bill under Part III of the Solicitors’ Act 1974 and, if all or part of our bill remains unpaid, we may be entitled to charge interest.

We shall not be obliged to comply with paragraphs above in relation to any Dispute in which we seek:-

1. An order or award (whether interim or final) restraining you from doing any act or compelling you to do any act; or

2 A judgment or award for a liquidated sum to which here is no arguable defence (provided that the exception shall cease to apply and the Dispute may be referred to arbitration on the application of either party if the court decides that you should have permission to defend the claim); or

3 The enforcement of any agreement reached or any binding order, award, determination or decision made pursuant to paragraph 0 above, nor shall anything in this paragraph inhibit us at any time from serving any form of demand or notice or from commencing or continuing with any bankruptcy, winding up or other insolvency proceedings.

4. Regulator

Nothing in this Terms of Business shall prevent you at any time from referring any Matter to the body or bodies for the time being charged with the regulation of solicitors